3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinn

Dinn

Jewels : 319204
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Fairy Tail

Dinn Hiraku {Complete} Empty
PostSubject: Dinn Hiraku {Complete}   Dinn Hiraku {Complete} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 1:14 am

Dinn Hiraku

Dinn Hiraku {Complete} Jericho_crimson_fist_by_jericho_nieves-d85qnal

Name: Dinn Hiraku
Nickname: Saint
Guild: Fairy Tail
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 5’11
Weight: 174
Guild Mark: His white guild mark is located on his left pectoral
General Appearance: Dinn is an average sized adolescent male with a muscular build. He stands just above average height at five foot eleven inches (72 inches) or 1.8288 meters tall. He has medium length blonde hair which falls to the bottom of his jawline. His eyes are a piercing ice blue in color. He carries himself with confidence and usually has a sly smirk pasted on his face unless he is feeling anti-social. He has two outfits he commonly wears:

He will at times wear a long, sleeveless evergreen colored coat.  His coat is trimmed in a half inch of white follow by a half inch of black and extends down to his knees with a high collar which end just below his earlobes. The inside lining of his coat is a crimson color with a simple brown strap acting as a loose clasp, which otherwise leaves the coat open in the front with either no undershirt or a tight-fitted sleeveless black shirt. With this he wears baggy white pants secured by two black belts and tucked into calf-high black boots. He wears the one belt around his waistline with the other angled low; on the left it is at his waist and falls diagonally across where it hangs around his right lower hip area, sword-belt style. With this he also wears a full black glove and vambrace on his dominant right arm which extends nearly to his elbow. On his left hand he wears a matching block glove, but no vambrace.

His other common outfit is high collared-black vest trimmed and detailed with white and some crimson. His vest is again lined with a deep crimson though the vest only extends just past his waistline. He wears no undershirt with about four inches of white cotton wrap around his mid-section just above his waistline overtop the bottoms of his vest. He wears dark blue pants with his normal double-black belt; one around the waist with the other hanging from left to right diagonally across him to the bottom of his right hip. His pants are tucked into his normal black calf-high boots. He wears a fingerless black glove on his left hand, with his right hand and forearm wrapped in white cotton wraps with a simple strip of black leather wrapped over top.

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Neutral Good

•  Relaxing
  •  Living a lavish and luxurious lifestyle
  •  Defending what he believes is just and right
  •  Playing the ‘Knight in Shining Armor'
  •  Being liked. He likes people who like him and look up to him.
  •  Spicy food. The spicier the better!..Despite his low tolerance for anything spicy.
  •  A fine wine.

Dislikes:

•  Doing more work than is necessary to support his lifestyle
  •  He dislikes being disrespected
  •  He does not tolerate being talked down to
  •  Bugs. Not in general, just on his person. Touch his skin or clothes? Die. They’re fine to be around.
  •  Not having figured out how to be rich, popular, the strongest in the world, and still be lazy all at the same time.

Dislikes Him:

•  Spicy food. It's a vicious combo.

Goals:

•  To become a legend respected by all and feared by his would-be enemies.
  •  Become wealthy enough to not have to continuously work
  •  Beach house, definitely a beach house

Fears:

•  Death
  •  Being Defeated when another is depending on him
  •  Emotional commitment

General Personality: Dinn has a bit of a chaotic personality. He is a hard and dedicated worker when he is working and can be extremely serious depending on the situation; however he very much enjoys playing hard and relaxing (often to the extreme of just being lazy). The longer he remains sedentary the harder it is for him to work up the willpower to actually work again. The only exceptions are when his values or the people he cares about are threatened. He will also grudgingly bring himself to work when he needs the money to support his lifestyle; often working a lot in a short period of time, followed by a long period of time ‘relaxing’.

His ego has seen significant inflation due to being one of the few whom remain with considerable magic power. He has adopted a sort of ‘Rock Star’ lifestyle and both loves and hates it. Dinn suffers from random bouts of antisocial behavior as being in the limelight constantly begins to feel like work to him, where he will then seek his particular brand of ‘relaxation’ and solitude for a while until he gets bored.

When he is coaxed into doing ‘work’ for any reason, including protecting his own values or life he uses feigned dramatics to emphasize the fact that it is a bother to him. His change in mood is usually to a flow only he himself is party to, as the situation at hand usually has little effect on him. Attempts at demoralizing him directly usually backfire because it strokes his ego of him being important. His mood is usually only directly affected by a situation when it has to deal with death or his own defeat/weakness. Though he tends to be irrepressible where he tends to fall right back into his unusual groove after a short time.

THE MAGIC

Name: White Dragon Slayer
Element/Type: Caster/Lost
Description: White Dragon Slayer Magic is a Lost/Caster Slayer magic that grants the user the characteristics of a White Dragon. The magic produced by the White Dragon and consequently a White Dragon Slayer is considered ‘Holy’ or ‘Pure’ magic capable of producing creations of Light which can pierce, cut, burn with Holy energy, and even cause explosions. As it is a Holy magic it also gives the user the ability to create stigmata to help or hinder an individual it is placed on.

In addition, the user can consume an external source of White/Holy magic not produced by them in order to restore their strength. Unlike other Dragon Slayers of which are able to consume an external source of their element (fire for Fire Dragon, air for Sky Dragon, etc) White Dragon Slayers while in direct natural sunlight will passively absorb its energy to revitalize themselves. While this effect certainly does not have the same immediate and dramatic effect in comparison to say a Sky Dragon Slayer inhaling air, it provides them a significantly increased stamina and slow healing over time provided they remain in natural sunlight.

A White Dragon Slayer's stigmata are weak to fire as the marking can be burnt off the location where they are placed, removing the effects of the stigmata. A White Dragon Slayer is unable to consume the magic of White magic that is “higher” in rank to those produced by this type of Magic (like those employed by a White God Slayer) and can’t be eaten directly, which will therefore damage the user; although momentarily self-nullifying all of the user’s Magic Power will grant them enough room to consume and even use such magic.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Dinn
Another Character: N/A
Where do you find our ads: Shinobi World War

Last edited by Dinn on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Switch Light to White Dragon Magic as requested. Still need weakness)
Back to top Go down
Dinn

Dinn

PostSubject: Re: Dinn Hiraku {Complete}   Dinn Hiraku {Complete} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:13 am

This WIP is now complete.
Back to top Go down
AlexModVaan

AlexModVaan

Jewels : 317899

PostSubject: Re: Dinn Hiraku {Complete}   Dinn Hiraku {Complete} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:41 am

This is just for proof sake,and because I technically need it to be there, im going to have to ask you to reserve the White Dragon Slayer magic in the Canon Positions { https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net/t9-canon-positions } so that we can have it on file. I will also like for you to explain some weaknesses for the White Dragon Slayer Maigc (again reserving the magic would help you know what we use for names >.<, but no biggy just change the name) so that it doesn't have an advantage over others. I do understand that there are natural weaknesses but just give a paragraph and you should be good.
Back to top Go down
AlexModVaan

AlexModVaan

Jewels : 317899

PostSubject: Re: Dinn Hiraku {Complete}   Dinn Hiraku {Complete} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:30 am

Please Bump this when the edits are made.
Back to top Go down
Dinn

Dinn

PostSubject: Re: Dinn Hiraku {Complete}   Dinn Hiraku {Complete} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:41 pm

My mistake, sorry. I was going by the canon that had it classified as Light Dragon Magic despite being the product of the White Dragon. I have made the changes and added the weaknesses I could find and come up with.
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 320005
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

PostSubject: Re: Dinn Hiraku {Complete}   Dinn Hiraku {Complete} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:36 am

Approved, you may start working on your starting spells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinn Hiraku {Complete}   Dinn Hiraku {Complete} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinn Hiraku {Complete}
Page 1 of 1