HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LIBERUM - AU FAIRY TAIL RP
Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:54 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail United
Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:59 pm by Misty

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:04 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Online RPG!~
Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 am by ~Remix

» Fairy Tail X: A Non-Canon Fairy Tail RP
Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 am by Guest

» Character's Magic Roll
Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:37 pm by Brandish

» Character's Rank Roll
Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:36 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail Forever
Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am by Olympia

» One Piece - No Man's Story
Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

Meet the Staff

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliation

Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalila

Kalila

Jewels : 319504
Character Rank : S-Rank

Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete)   Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:46 am

KALILA MONET

Smiley face
Name: Kalila Monet
Nickname: Ms. 10,000
Guild: None
Sexual Orientation: Straight

THE APPEARANCE

Height: 5'2
Weight: 105
Guild Mark: left cheek, golden yellow
General Appearance: Kalila rocks golden yellow hair with matching eyes. She is always seen in a white hooded dress that has golden yellow trim. The fabric is unknown but seems to adjust to her body temperature. She is of an athletic build which gives her a sexy and curvy fit shape.

THE PERSONALITY

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Dislikes: Metal, Light Mages, Pasta

Goals: To destroy all other Dragon Slayers that aren't Dark.
Fears: To fall in love with someone

General Personality: Although very quiet Kalila has a very sadistic nature killing people at random time just because "she feels like it." She is also very seductive and persuasive being able to convince just about anyone to do almost anything.

THE MAGIC

Name: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic
Element/Type: Caster, Ancient, Lost
Description: type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of lightning into their body, gaining exclusive characteristics that are commonly associated with Lightning Dragons. The user is capable of producing lightning from their body and of manipulating it to attack their opponents. This Magic’s spells seem to possess an incredibly high voltage, being particularly destructive, and the electricity of which they’re composed of seems capable of momentarily paralyzing foes, making it easier for the user to take them out; however, their trajectory may be redirected by metal objects acting as “lightning rods”, thus redirecting the attacks.

Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic, being a form of Dragon Slayer Magic, likely allows its user to consume external sources of electricity and lightning to restore their body and replenish their strength reserves. However, this won't work for lightning they produced themselves.

OUT-OF-CHARACTER

OOC NAME: Kalila
Another Character: None
Where do you find our ads: Yahoo
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 321505
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete)   Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:31 am

Approved, may start on beginning spells.
Back to top Go down

Kalila Monet - Ms. 10,000 (Complete)
Page 1 of 1