HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LIBERUM - AU FAIRY TAIL RP
Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:54 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail United
Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:59 pm by Misty

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:04 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Online RPG!~
Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 am by ~Remix

» Fairy Tail X: A Non-Canon Fairy Tail RP
Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 am by Guest

» Character's Magic Roll
Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:37 pm by Brandish

» Character's Rank Roll
Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:36 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail Forever
Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am by Olympia

» One Piece - No Man's Story
Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

Meet the Staff

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliation

Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinn

Dinn

Jewels : 320304
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Fairy Tail

Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells Empty
PostSubject: Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells   Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:16 am

SPELL NAME: White Dragon's Roar (白竜の咆哮 Hakuryū no Hōkō)
DESCRIPTION:  The user first inhales, gathering White magic in their lungs before exhaling a it a concentrated vortex about four feet in diameter which moves at a rate of 25 m/s. If the user has just swallowed any sort of attack prior to using this spell the vortex is doubled in size (its power is raised by an amount similar to that of the attack if the attack consumed was White/Holy in nature) and the force is increased. If the target is struck by this spell they suffer B-rank magic damage and minor burns from the Holy energy. While under the effects of White Drive instead of a vortex of magic, the Roar takes on the aspects of a thinner laser-like appearance and similar qualities; the beam is about a foot in diameter and pierces/cuts what it comes in contact with and causes an explosion; if struck with this laser-like spell the target suffers B-rank magic damage and burns from the resulting explosion.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant/3 posts

SPELL NAME: White Dragon's Iron Fist (白竜の鉄拳 Hakuryū no Tekken)
DESCRIPTION: The user surrounds their fist in a bright, white light and punches their target for A-rank physical damage.
DURATION/COOLDOWN: Instant/3 posts

SPELL NAME: Holy Ray (ホーリーレイ Hōrī Rei)
DESCRIPTION: The user first joins the open palms of their hands together, with all the fingers on one hand in contact with the corresponding ones on the other hand, and then separates their palms while keeping the fingers in contact through their tips. Light is generated in the hollow part between their hands, expanding from the holes between their fingers. At this point, the White Dragon Slayer completely separates their hands, extending them horizontally at their body's sides as the light they generated takes the form of a large sphere, from which a number of white rays are fired towards the target(s), leaving their starting point in a curved trajectory to strike them. Foes are thus bombarded by a barrage of beams travelling 35 m/s which inflict S-rank magic damage, striking them in rapid succession. This attack is able to hit multiple targets within 10 meters of each other.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Instant/5 post cooldown

SPELL NAME: White Dragon's Claw (白竜の爪 Hakuryū no Tsume)
DESCRIPTION: A close range spell which is a "holy attack", the user performs White Dragon's Claw by generating a sphere of light around one of their hands and then firing it at the target. If the blast connects with the body of the target, it tears through clothing and blackens the struck area, leaving a light, complex marking on it (a Stigma) which takes away the body's movement for the duration of the stigma. The target suffers A-rank magic damage in addition to the application of the stigma.
DURATION/COOLDOWN 2 posts/5 posts

SPELL NAME: Dragon Force
DESCRIPTION: Dinn gathers magic energy around his body, emitting a bright aura of white flame. White scale-like patterns begin to crawl from his back up over his neck ending on his cheeks just past his ears. His entire back is covered in these white scale patterns. These patterns also appear on the back of his arms, reaching around them like white scaly claws. From his back there are scattered patches of these white scales along his sides and above his hips. While under the effects of Dragon Force, Dinn can increase the rank of one spell by one rank.
DURATION/COOLDOWN: 3 posts/Once A Thread
Back to top Go down
Dinn

Dinn

Jewels : 320304
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells   Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 7:33 pm

Just in case it was misleading, these are complete and ready to be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 321105
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

PostSubject: Re: Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells   Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:54 am

approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells   Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinn Hiraku's Starting Spells
Page 1 of 1