AuthorMessage
Rangoon

Rangoon

Jewels : 321358
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Heavenly Body
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:35 am

MISSION NAME: Troublesome Town
PARTICIPANT: Open
DESCRIPTION: In Oak town, something strange is happening. Everyone suddenly lost their mind, they don't know who they are nor what is happening, they don't remember anything. Strong mages haven't been affected by this strange anomaly, but civilians are going crazy, and strange creatures are appearing everywhere. Mages in Oak must protect civilians from these creatures. Because of their huge amount, just defeat as many as possible before moving on.
Creatures:

OCA: https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net/t123-oblivion-castle-arc#533
Back to top Go down
Rangoon

Rangoon

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 6:48 am

It was a normal sunny day in Oak. The sun shinned bright and the town was beautiful as always. Each time Ishida went to check out the town, it was exactly the same, except for one thing, this time it was a mess. People were scared, shouting and in some sort of crisis. Ishida didn't know what was happening, but it looked like they were all confused. The dark mage walked towards a woman in a bench, holding her head as she moved back and forward again and again. He touched her shoulder getting the woman to turn around. "Are you okey?" Asked Ishida, but he was quickly interrupted by the screaming lady, who jumped from the bench and gave a few steps back. "Who are you?!!!" Shouted the lady, but before Ishida could reply, she kept screaming in confusion. "Who am I? What's happening." Asked the woman and ran away. People were traumatized and afraid, but things weren't getting any better.

A very loud noise, some sort of roar, came from the sky getting the mage's attention. A strange demon like winged creature flew quickly towards him, but before he could even touch the mage, he pointed at the creature with his finger and shot a white beam, which pierced through the creature's body and quickly ended with his life. The winged creature fell and landed about one meter from Ishida before completely stopping. The dark mage looked up and saw a whole bunch of these strange creatures,  he didn't know what were they, but they were attacking civilians, and that was something he wasn't going to allow that easily.
Back to top Go down
Bold Reedsprite

Bold Reedsprite

Jewels : 346410
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Embodiment
Guild : Magic Council

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Oak town, former home to Phantom Lord and current home to Sabertooth. A town known for powerful guilds. What better place to look for Magic Council recruits than this? Magnolia? Well, Fairy Tail isn't the type to obey the Magic Council, much less join and enforce the very laws they so happily disobey. Sabertooth has usually been on good terms with the Magic Council. Not all guilds are perfect though. Anyway, Bold attempted to stay focused on the task at hand and firstly check in with the Sabertooth Guild Master in hopes of convincing him or her that affiliating with the Magic Council is a "good idea".

"I should rethink my argument-"

Suddenly everything became quiet around Bold. The footsteps of people young and old stopped shuffling while those having conversations became equally silent. Bold himself also became a bit quiet due to a bit of a throbbing headache. It was a strange headache though, one that didn't feel physical. Thankfully, Bold rubbed his head and came to his senses again, now noticing that everyone once quiet was now acting a bit strange, to say the least. Kids were crying, adults were screaming, even the dogs and cats went crazy though probably due to everyone else going crazy. Upon further inspection of his surroundings, Bold noticed that he was the only one within sight that wasn't flipping out.

A few moments of looking around, Bold felt he needed to urgently check up on Sabertooth in hopes of seeing just how many have been influenced by this strange phenomena. Unfortunately, when Bold turned back around, he say a few ominous looking beings sitting on the rooftops, staring at Bold simultaneously while others were flying around town like shadows in the sky. Knowing exactly what to do next, Bold didn't hesitate to create his Legendary Tengu Beat of Mythology! The massive, golden creature screamed a war-cry and started to punch, kick, and maim the angelic beings. The humanoid beings of flight with murderous intent attempted to overpower the Tengu Beast with sheer numbers, but it wasn't enough to scratch the massive being of will and might!

Spell(s):

250+/250 words
1/8 posts
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

Jewels : 340106
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Poison Dragon Slayer
Guild : Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 5:56 am

Kyoto heard the news about what was going on in Oak Town, he was originally waiting on a couple of his guild members to acompany him on the trip as he was unsure of the possible threats that were in Oak Town. He decided to go ahead and start heading to Oak town before it got even worse, after all he was an Z-Rank Mage, there wasn't to much that he possibly couldn't handle alone.

Kyoto placed his mask on his face and began to make his way to Oak town. He had heard rumors that various monsters had taken over the town. The way things had been lately since Face had wiped everyone of magic it could been anything. Kyoto thought to himself of what kind of monsters could be in Oak town, but his imagination couldn't conjure up anything. The only thing he could think it was, was a mage playing with illusion magic on the people to scare them away. Kyoto chuckled to himself at the thought of illusions running around scaring people out their mind. Kyoto quickened his pace as he was off to see the mystery of what was being held in Oak town.

Last edited by Kyoto Shozomak on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rangoon

Rangoon

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:40 am

Rangoon started to float and quickly moved towards the group of this strange creatures, and started to defend himself by landing many punches and kicks to the nearby enemies as they got close to him. He easily managed to defeat a good amount of these creatures or at least make them retreat. He defeated a little group of maybe five of those winged monsters when he noticed some fighting near his location. He dashed towards that place to find nothing but a strange creature fighting with those monsters. Rangoon saw a very old looking man not actually giving as much effort in the fight as the creature, it looked like such thing was able to easily defeat the monsters by himself. Rangoon moved towards the man and landed a few meters from him cracking the floor a bit and then slowly moving towards him. "Hey, I'm Rangoon, who are you?" He asked the man. He had to know if it was an ally or an enemy, and even if it really looked like that was an ally because of the fight, he wanted to make sure. He didn't know either if that person was the one causing everyone to go crazy or even if that dangerous person had also lost his mind. That would be a huge problem because of the risk of having such power attacking anyone he saw in his way. Rangoon saw quite a few more creatures flying towards his new location, and he and to help somehow, so he decided to stop them as he talked to the old man.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Marks

Nolan Marks

Jewels : 317855
Character Rank : A-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 9:42 pm

Nolan had found himself sitting at a small café in Oak town enjoying himself a nice warm cup of mocha latte. He had been in the town but just a few days, mainly here for pure pleasure. He had recently gone on a little mission not too far from the town and was just resting here after all that was over. As he took a sip from his cup he heard screams and saw a cloud of what looked like dust and rubble plume into the air not but two blocks away. He sat his cup down and focused on the sky in that area, that was when he saw three winged figures shot into the sky at fast speeds. The three started circling like vultures about to descend onto their prey. Nolan was not one to go about protecting towns or people but he figured he would go give this a look, who knew he might enjoy ripping the feathers out of their wings.

Nolan stood up and headed off in that general direction. As he got within a block of the area people where frantically pushing to get away, he was the only one walking towards the chaos. A white beam pierced the sky as he saw one of the creatures fall from the heavens. There was also another odd looking beast making its way around to other winged creatures that Nolan did not see at first. It seemed that there was many more of these creatures than he first imagined. A gathering of four creatures were mauling at what appeared to be the corpse of a young woman laying on the ground. Their white wings now soaked with red blood. The foolish beings had yet to notice Nolan so there was no chance for their survival. With a flick of his wrist an aura surrounded all of the creatures and within a manner of a second all four were whisked away to Nolan’s personal little dimension.

He started to walk towards two other male figures that were not too far away from him, one of the two looked rather familiar but thanks to the dust flailing about it was hard to get a good look. As he neared the two men the four creatures reappeared now each matching the corpse they were once picking at. Not paying any mind towards their resurgence Nolan kept his attention focused on the men. “Yo! What madness has fallen on poor o’ Oak town?” asked Nolan in a rather playful tone. There seemed to be more and more creatures swarming the area but if they were all as weak as the four he just killed then Nolan was not afraid in the slightest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bold Reedsprite

Bold Reedsprite

Jewels : 346410
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Embodiment
Guild : Magic Council

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 4:35 am

Chaos continued to ensue as the Tengu Beast continued its hunting of the angelic beings that acted more like demons from hell. Though white and pure as they look, their intentions were far more horrific. Bold himself didn't have much offensive power aside from his Tengu Beast, so all he could do was watch his own back while commanding his creation. Thankfully, there seemed to be a couple of people that helped out here and there. One in particular spoke to Bold while smacking down the demonic horrors.

"Head Chairman Bold of the New Magic Council. Thank you for the assistance young mage Rangoon. Do you happen to know anything related to this incident?"

Bold stated his first name like Rangoon did and added in his title as a measure of good will. Though, with the Face incident, Rangoon may or may not take kindly to Bold's title, much less Bold himself. As the two were talking, another figure appeared out of the dust. He seemed rather chipper during such gruesome times. A sign of a person equally mad as the townsfolk or simple mad to begin with. Either which way, he knew how to fight in such a maddened state, so that was alright for the time being.

"No idea myself young one. The name is Bold, Head Chairman of the New Magic Council. Who might you be if you don't mind my asking?"

These two characters, Rangoon and the chipper one, were interesting so far. Bold wondered if they may prove capable of leadership positions within the Magic Council. Only time could tell.

Spell(s):

250+/250 words
2/8 posts
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

Jewels : 340106
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Poison Dragon Slayer
Guild : Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Kyoto had finally entered Oak town as he watched the winged beast fly around attacking people and wrecking havoc. He could also see a few mages that seemed to have been fighting the beasts, his only thought was they took on the same mission as him, but he had to be careful as they could be responsible for why the beasts were there. Kyoto summoned his Magic Fan: 7 Deadly Sins as one of the flying beasts quickly made haste towards him. His eyes behind the mask slightly lowered as he focused on the incoming beast, turning his fan side ways he leaped at the beast slicing the beast down the middle from head to toe.

Kyoto landed on the ground as the beasts body dropped out the air in two halves, slightly overlapping each other as they lay on the ground. Kyoto wasn't the type to show is magic right away, as he kept it as a last resort or a trump card. Kyoto made his way toward group of mages seeming recall of their faces, but he was unsure if it actually was him. Kyoto nodded at them acknowledging them so they would know he was here to fight the winged beasts. "So what's going on?" he asked the group as he focused on another beast that was heading towards the group.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rangoon

Rangoon

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 am

Ishida was surprised indeed. A chariman wasn't something you easily found, and killing him would actually be a huge step in his huge plan. Creating a threat for the magic council woudl maybe unleash the powerful weapon which was already unleashed once and took the magic from the people. But killing such a strong guy wouldn't be easy either, so it wasn't a very good option for him to try. He decided instead to just help the innocent people this time and wait for a better situation. After getting his reply, another man who also looked as a mage got their attention by asking about the situation. "I have no idea. But I'm Ishida, I'm a free mage who just travels around and helps others." He said to present himself as he smiled at both men. In some sort of way, he wasn't lying. He was indeed an evil mage, but he did help others if they needed. He then took the trident-like looking spear from his back and started to slash any white strange creature flying in their direction. "Though I think we should find the way to stop these guys, or defeat them all if we can. They aren't vey strong, but they are indeed a lot." He said as he kept attacking the big amount of creatures flying towards him, one after another. After a few minutes or less, a fourth man decided to join their talk or fight. "Hello there. We have no clue about the situation, but we are doing out best to defeat these things." He told the masked man.

3/8 posts
Back to top Go down
Nolan Marks

Nolan Marks

Jewels : 317855
Character Rank : A-Rank

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:38 am

Nolan was greeted by the two men while a third one came out from the woodworks wearing an odd mask. Wearing a mask out in public often meant you had a deformity or you had a reason why you did not want others to see you. Nolan’s interest was raised slightly by this man. His attention was brought back to the mage named Ishida who seemed to be wielding a trident like weapon which he was using to keep the creatures at bay. The people of Oak town were in some sort fit of hysteria, perhaps caused by some sort of spell that did not trigger the same phenomenon in those that held onto their magic abilities. The smell of blood was wafting over the entire area and causing Nolan to get a little antsy about standing still. Dozens of the creatures were still in the skies around to small group of mages but who knew how many there were haunting the streets. The two men before him introduced their names, the one that stuck out the most was that of the older man who appeared to be the head of the Magic Council. Nolan would have to watch out for that one, the Magic Council probably would not be a fan of Nolan's type of fun. "My name is Nolan, no special titles behind it or anything." he took a brief pause before posing a question the the group.

“So is this some kind of spell? If so the only thing that we would need to do is kill the mage using this right?” Nolan did not really care about saving the town but learning what kind of person was able to pull off a mass summoning or creating of these beast while also throwing the town into complete chaos, would have to be ridiculously powerful. He would honestly rather learn from that person rather than kill them but the thought of squaring off against a person like that would be tons of fun as well. His eyes flickered back to the group as his attention was back on them rather than the beast and the citizens around them. Nolan patiently waited to hear the response from the three men and what they planned on doing in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)   Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troublesome Town (OCA/OPEN)
Page 1 of 1