HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LIBERUM - AU FAIRY TAIL RP
Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:54 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail United
Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:59 pm by Misty

» One Piece: Pirate Nation
Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:04 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Online RPG!~
Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 am by ~Remix

» Fairy Tail X: A Non-Canon Fairy Tail RP
Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 am by Guest

» Character's Magic Roll
Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:37 pm by Brandish

» Character's Rank Roll
Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:36 pm by Brandish

» Fairy Tail Forever
Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:46 am by Olympia

» One Piece - No Man's Story
Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am by Guest

Meet the Staff

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliation

Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

Jewels : 341704
Character Rank : A-rank
Character Magic : Clone Magic
Guild : Rogue

Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] Empty
PostSubject: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:29 am

Era's market was a bustling mess of noise. People swarmed the streets in vast numbers from vendor to vendor. It was hard to believe that the town was now practically being ran by Grimoire Heart. It was hard to tell who was converted to the dark guild's motives or who just really didn't care. The latter seemed most likely though since the town didn't seem as... "harsh" as she would have expected.

Any other time, Aergia would have stayed away from such a place. A place where there was so much people and so much noise. A place where she could very well run into some dark mage who likely wanted to drink her blood... or something. But, curiosity was one of her greatest faults and in spite of herself, she found herself going from vendor to vendor, trying to blend in with the mix of people. A task made slightly more difficult considering her attire, but so far she hadn't had any actual problems.

Well, except for the old man before her who was now trying to overprice her on what he called a "scent lacrima". The item seemed to have the ability to make her scent detectable for up to one hundred meters as long as she's carrying it. "five hundred thousand jewels is far too much for this," she said stoically.

"Take it or leave it lady. I got a lot of people who will be willing to pay twice that for this thing."

She worked her fingers along the lacrima with a silent hum. "That's a lie and you know it. But, I'll take it anyway," she said with a sigh. Sure, she could probably bargain him down to a better price since she knew it wasn't even worth half that. That and after giving him the five hundred thousand she would only have about four hundred thousand left. But caring about all that would of course be too troublesome, and since she had the money, might as well just buy it.

"Here, take it. If it doesn't work, I'll be back," she threatened. Not really, it's too much work to walk back here, she thought handing over the money and started off again. She looked over the crystalline ball, trying to pick up a scent from it. Nothing. It seemed to only allow others to smell her as she could see people were now more alerted of her presence. Considering she was trying to keep a low cover, perhaps buying such a lacrima wasn't a good idea, she was beginning to think. She shrugged off the thought, choosing to instead remain naive and ignorant to her own tendency to bring trouble her way.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

Jewels : 318804
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 8:00 pm

So she met her latest client in an ordinary house in Era. She had been looking for a good job lately. Hopefully she could complete this mission. As far as she was concerned this was just a simple fetch quest. Just capture a woman and be done with it. They had come here entirely because apparently she had come to this place herself. alright, if all requests were going to be this easy life would be a paradise. She had done missions like this a hundred times. Okay not that much, but often. When she came at the place she was received very well. The headman seemed to be straight to business though. They had been tracking a woman who went by the name of Aergia. Turns out this one might be a problem. Cloning magic could be a very annoying magic in this goose chase. Now, she didn't need to kill her, all they wanted was their money. So as long as she could get the money out of her this could be considered a success. According to her client she had about a debt of 1.000.000 Jewels, so she needed to get that money from her. If she didn't gave it, or didn't have it. She was to bring her here, preferably alive so they could negotiate. . They also gave her a picture of her. She wondered how that woman slept, because those breasts would surely give her trouble. That, and she hoped the woman had some more clothes on, as this made even Maria embarrassed.

So that's that, now all she had to do was look out for her , ask her friendly to come with her and hopefully this request would be over. But honestly if it was that easy the probably wouldn't hire a dark mage to do this. It was most likely that their dealings weren't exactly legal as if they were the probably would have gone to a legal guild. In any way, it wasn't her business whether it was legal or not. For those reasons their guild was driving so well now, because there were so little mages there weren't many dark guilds either. She was just wearing a simple white dress with some pink dots on it. Her shoes were fit for running, so if the target was trying to run from here she could give chase.

She thought about it when she passed the merchants quarter to return home and prepare herself. When she just saw her target. She took her picture again and hovered it aside her. She was standing at a stall quite a distance away talking with a merchant. Good, since she was distracted that meant she probably hadn't seen her using the picture. Which wasn't visible for her anyway. She quietly walked towards her direction. "Excuse me ma'am. Can I have a word with you." She asked when she was close to her, almost ready to stop walking. She could almost touch the woman. But for a while she smelled this strange, smell. It intensified when she came closer to the woman for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:15 pm

The matters of her gambling debts was one she skill fully avoided. It felt so long since she had gotten her debt to the ridiculous amount it was today. And of course, being herself, she avoided the troublesome problem rather than faced it, only causing it to escalate to where it was right now. To the point where she now had even more trouble that she was trying to avoid in the first place. There were several people who she owed at this point and even now she was avoiding payments however she could, further adding to the problem.

Still, at least for the last few months or so she hadn't had any run in with her creditors. She had made easy work of avoiding them in the pass thanks to her cloning magic. The idiots. Still, the day would come, she knew, when she would probably be forced to leave Fiore once the matters in the continent became too troublesome. That'd of course be for more reasons that one though since besides her debt, there were far too many troubles she had otherwise. Problems she chose to remain ignorant to.

And as the woman departed from the stand, she got but a few feet away before she was confronted. She stopped and inclined her head just slightly to the young looking girl. Even though she only looked at ehr face, she had taken in a lot about the woman's features already. She couldn't help herself from do that. Natural observation really. The girl didn't look much, she summed up, alas, looks were deceiving and the request was strange.

She perhaps should have been cautious, but her mind found the task too tedious to be bothered with. And instead of taking precaution or just saying no, with a shrug, the woman took the order from the strange young woman. Once again, her own convenient naivety was leading her into trouble since it was quite obvious this wasn't something good. But, oh well.

"Mind telling me where we are going?" she asked dully. She didn't care really, and as she was now caught up in examining the lacrima at her hands, she probably wouldn't hear the answer anyway. But a a little bit of mindless conversing never hurt.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:44 am

She saw the woman holding some strange kind of lacrima. She wondered what it did. Could it have something to do with the strange smell? Nah, probably not. Maybe she should try to cut of this woman's escape in case she tried to run. She was rather slippery according to her clients. Maybe she should try to get her attention go to something else. "Maybe we should talk somewhere else? I know a good bar nearby. Care to join me?" She asked the bigger girl as she would get into the direction of the bar, which wasn't that far anyway.

Meanwhile she tried to gauge the woman she was standing with. She was just looking at a really ordinary looking lacrima. As long as Maria didn't knew what it did she wouldn't even bother trying to do anything. For all she knew it would explode and kill them all. Not that Maria would die that easily, but she preferred to keep her target alive as well. This was her standard way of working. She would probably be very hated, and long time chased away from this town if she didn't keep her reputation the way it was. Most likely because many, many people in this town underestimated her. Which was exactly what she wanted. Grimoire Heart may sound scary to people, but it would have it's limits. That, and unlike with many of her guild mates most citizens in Era are usually do not fear her, usually.

The shopkeeper even waved at Maria. Of course, she was a regular around these parts. As she always could use new magical items for her magic. Maria just waved back at the shopkeeper with a smile. Almost the entire town knew of her in some way, but depending on who you asked, she could be the best angel or the most evil devil around. "Mind if I ask what you are holding?" She asked in a nonchalant way. If it was harmless she would know soon enough, and that was enough for now. She didn't really cared what it was. She didn't remember seeing that thing the last time she was at his shop. Maybe it was a new item?
Back to top Go down
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 10:41 pm

"As long as your paying, sure thing," the Enca Princess responded. She still found the entire thing strange, but the woman was at least offering to take her to a bar, so that was perhaps a good sign. That or she was trying to get her drunk. She pushed all the thoughts from her head once they become too troublesome and followed in the woman's foot steps.

She was grateful that the path to the bar wasn't too great. The girl's interaction with the town's folk at least somewhat implied she was native and friendly. Perhaps luck was finally going her way as she could see herself twisting all of it to her further advantage. Probably befriend this girl and use her to get whatever she wanted. The girl seemed stoical thus far though, intensely so.

And as she had inquired her about the lacrima at the clone mage's finer tip, Aergia's attention was stolen from the orb for just a bit. As per usual, she saw no reason to liee. "It's suppose to be some kind of smell lacrima according to the vendor I bought it from," he explained, ending with a final shrug of her shoulders. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 1:48 am

Maria expected that she had to pay her, if she had debts she wasn't likely to have money to spare. Though she did wondered how she was able to pay for that orb at the market stall. Maybe she had it all along? She doubted it, but it could be possible. Nobody would ever suspect that she was trying to capture this woman. She even hoped it wouldn't be needed. She walked into the bar as she thought that. "Yo, Max, A beer please!" She said as she cheerfully entered the quiet bar. The guy's name was Maxwell by the way. But she was familiar enough with him to call him that. She first looked at Aergia, as in asking what she wanted to drink. "Coming right up!" He said after which she nodded and went on the look for a place to sit down.

She would go to a table next to the bar and wen straight for the first chair she could grab. Here she sat down. She looked around, great. The windows were closed and there were no other doors. the other woman would need to use some strength if she wanted to escape from here. She really hoped it wasn't needed, but she wanted to play sure. She always played sure, so that success chances were as high as possible. Now what to do now. "So you don't seem to be from around here, where are you from?" She asked curiously to the girl. Maybe she was from Era, but Maria didn't know that, and took a bet that she was not. For now all she could do was wait for both Aergia's answer and her own drink that Maxwell would bring soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:53 pm

The bar the girl had chosen was quiet. Perhaps too quiet. It drew the young elf's suspicion for she was always known to be observant and intelligent in her own laid back way. Yet, for all her suspicion, she ignored it all and let the thought fade into the back of her mind. For it was the type of place she liked regardless. For her, nothing was better than a place that was quiet while at the same time allowing her to enjoy a good alcoholic beverage to her heart's content.

The bar audience of course followed her, for the woman always stood out. As usual, she ignored the gazes and followed the woman to a comfortable little spot and taking up a chair. "I'll have the same, keep bringing them as I finish them though," she said. If her mother ever heard her speaking in such a way the woman would probably pinch her severely.

She made herself comfortable, her focus still on the lacrima in her hands though. She still had little didea how the darn thing worked. Without looking up, she answered the question tossed her way. "I travel a lot, I'm originally from Enca though," she said, seeing no need to complicate things with lies. She never really saw the need for it; ask her and she would answer. "Isn't names usually the first topic of conversation though?" she arched a brow.

Last edited by Aergia ξ on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:07 pm

She liked the old woman for ordering the same as she did. Of course Maria liked it less much when she said to bring more when she was done. This little sentence caused Maria to raise an eye at the woman. She really was ready to tempt fate, wasn't she? Otherwise, if she could get her drunk it would be much easier dealing with her. But maybe that wasn't the best idea, The scarily clad woman had to be at least a little sober so that she could bring the woman in after all. Otherwise they might need to lock her up and that wasn't going to be fun for both parties at all. Maria had no idea how the woman acted when she had drank to much but it probably wasn't going to be nice.

Figures, of course she comes from a far away land, and probably didn't adept to the customs here that well. With cloths like that it's a wonder the rune knights didn't arrest for public indecency. She then asked for names, but didn't even mentioned hers. A little hypocritical but as it was Maria who wanted something from Aergia it was only fair that she would introduce herself first. That, and she actually knew who she was speaking with. But there was no way the woman could know that beforehand. "Maria Fay, Pleased to meet you. She reacted so nonchalant as possible. She wanted to see how the woman reacted to that name. Maria had a bit of a name, but it was full of mixed feelings just about everywhere you asked. Just at that moment Maxwell brought the drinks the girls had ordered to their table. After Maria winked to him, he returned to his place behind the bar.

Now Maria should probably come to business. "Now, Aergia... zi? Xi? She hesitated there for a moment. She really couldn't get to pronounce that letter right. "Sorry about that. Now why I asked you to come here. I have it from my clients that you owe them some money. Since you were rather clever in avoiding them they asked me to see it done." She paused a moment to see how the woman would take this. For now she wouldn't make a move yet unless the woman reacted violently or tried to run away.
Back to top Go down
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 3:36 pm

Old woman? If Aergia had actually heard that she perhaps would have been offended to be called such. Probably not, after all, it was too much work to make a big deal out of something as subjective as age. Everyone had their opinion of what was old and young. After all, to her, the girl before her seemed like just that... a girl. True enough, she had blossomed early, as by time she was sixteen she already looked well into her twenties. Whereas, the young girl before her didn't look a day over sixteen. So, perhaps indeed, Aergia was the old woman and Maria the young.

It was questionable whether the young girl was even old enough to be drinking. But, it mattered not, for the laws of the land had always been flexible. Her mother and father—mainly her father really—had many times allowed her to sit at the tables of their families many feasts and drink to her heart's content. Mainly wine or champaign, or the stuff with so little alcohol, but she always loved alcohol to calm her thoughts, and so, even with wine, she would easily drink until she was bordering upon drunken stupidity—much to her mother's chastising.

Alas, in Fiore she had yet to have such luxury of drinking to her heart's content. For despite her reckless habits most times, she knew to tread lightly in the foreign land. In Enca she was a princess, soon to be Queen. A Goddess in fact for her unique birth had assured it. Alas, in Fiore she was just another citizen. One who stood out even more so for her ears, beauty and choice attire. Especially the latter, for she had indeed been charged with public indecency at some points in her ventures on the continent.

For the most part the young girl before her seemed to look pass most of that. She knew it probably was not good intentions, but for now she wasn't exactly sure what the girl's intentions were and at least with a name, she would know better when they met once in the undoubted future. Then again, she wouldn't be surprised if she forgot the name the moment the two went their separate paths. The beer mug now at her grasp, she let her fingers play with the handle mindlessly. "I wasn't entirely serious about names," she said with a shrug, "I'll most likely forget it by night fall. Regardless, it is a also a pleasure to meet you, Maria," she said with a nod, offering her hand. Her mother at least thought her to be respectful.

She took a swig from the beer, immediately downing half of it, a bit of it escaping at the corner of her lips and falling onto her chest and down the fine crevice of her bust. Her mother was probably roll in her fine robes from that and a lustful man probably rolled in his grave alike. Finished, she looked back towards the woman, showing no surprised that the woman knew her name. After all, the entire encounter was shady from the beginning and she had quite the reputation. She wouldn't be surprised if the woman knew what time she was up in the morning.

She felt the need to correct the woman in that her proper title would be "Aergia of house Xi", nonetheless, she didn't. Far too much trouble to correct something so trivial even though her family always made a big deal of it. More importantly, she had a bigger problem here. She looked at the woman slightly surprised once she had revealed her intentions. "Who is your client? I thought for sure I didn't owe any payments to anyone for at least another two or three weeks," she responded a frustrated frown marking her lips. She finishing her beer and waved for more—she was going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 pm

Maria chuckled when the woman said she was probably going to forget her name. That didn't matter, as long it happened after they concluded business. Else Maria would make her remember. She had her ways for doing that, but she would like to just finish this today so it could be over with. She took the hand of Aergia and shook it casually. She didn't want to make her afraid, after all. There was no reason to be impolite, as that would probably make things more complicated than they already were. Luckily she didn't seem to take to much offense at her not knowing how to speak her last name.

Then again, except that she was a clone mage, she didn't know anything about her target either. She could be the queen of Enca for all she knew. Though she wondered what kind of queen would wear such clothes, they fitted more on a certain other career usually connected to the female gender. Of course, she didn't say that, it would make anyone mad if they told her. She would too in her shoes. Though she might have to comment on how much drink she spoiled. People had to work hard to make that, and it wasn't like Maria could keep buying to woman drinks forever. So far the woman didn't made a good impression yet, but that was no reason to become rude to her, at least for now.

Maria was asked who her client was. Of course a name was given, but Maria knew all to well that the client didn't use their real name. It's very stupid to hire a dark guild under your own name, especially if material evidence, such as a request form exists. "He calls himself Mr. Box, I don't know why, but I am almost entirely sure it's not his true name." She reacted to it, after which she took a big gulp of her drink. Setting it away later a lot more neatly than the lady over her.
Back to top Go down
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 6:31 pm

""Mr. Box," Aergia repeated andthen chuckled. Evening in the situation she found humour in the name. Still, she had no idea who that was. Clever name." The bartender, Mat was it? had returned once more with another glass and she took another long, wonderful swig from the drink before setting it down and hissing in content.

She swallowed, paused, and then continued. "Any chance I could meet this Mr. Box. Surely we could come to some kind of agreement orsomething," she said, furrowing a brow. "Since I pretty much spent the last bit of my earnings this week on buying this lacrima here as you can see." She realized she might have been playing with fire here, but the girl seemed reasonable, much more reasonable than those who had come for her before. Still, Aergia knew not to judge a book by its cover, since it was questionable how the girl even got such a task to begin with.

Awaiting her answer, she took another long swig from the beer mug, finishing it as well. Once more she waved for more.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Of course, Maria herself didn't know about the details herself. She wasn't payed to ask questions. Of course since she spend so much money on that lacrima, her client was probably not going to be pleased, but it wasn't like Maria had any reason to tell her that. She would find out herself once they arrived there. She took another sip from her beer, since she didn't spoiled that much, she also didn't have to order any more.

"Of course, that's why I was looking for you." She assured the other woman. She didn't assured the other woman that they didn't had to fight but at least for now it seemed that there was an agreement, how much Mr. Box himself was going to get along was questionable, but it didn't seem like had any plans to kill her. He needed to get his jewels so in Aergia probably would make it out alive at least.

Maria finished her drink after taking into account that this was almost over. "Alright let's get going!" She said after she finished the half pint she had still standing in one go. She first went to Maxwell to pay for the drinks. Than she headed towards the door. Now, let's see how this was going to end.
Back to top Go down
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 1:56 am

"That's surprising, I thought for sure you were here to beat me to a pulp till I gave you the money or forcefully drag me. That's usually how things go when someone comes after me for money," she said, shrugging once more. "Guess I'm glad they are finally learning. Makes things much more... pleasant." She took another long swig from the beer, intent on finishing it all off.

Hearing the girl request they leave, she stopped and then whined just slightly. "So soon. I was hoping I could get another drink or two." With a sigh in defeat, she finished the drink as she knew arguing - if one chose to call it such - the issue with her could only serve to result in one of those "troublesome" moments she hated. Besides, the girl probably hated buying drinks for her already.

She started towards the thought, but the hand around her wrist caught her off guard enough she stumbled as she was held back. "You want to drink more. I'll buy you all the drinks you want, hun." Aergia looked back to find that her hand was captured by a well built man of older age. He seemed between a mix of sober and drunk as she could smell the alcohol on his breath, but yet he seemed controlled and relaxed in his advance.

A sigh escaped her at the situation. It was certain to happen at some point after all. Some guy seeing her attire and thinking it his invitation. She was surprised it took so long really. "Thank you for the offer, but I'd feel guilty using your money," she responded stoically, albeit maintaining some semblance of respect. The man didn't take her seriously of course and pull her closer, securing his hand firmly on the tender flesh of her exposed bottom.

"Just take the offer, sweet buns, I'll be worth it if you do, trust me." He tightened his grip on her bum and then winked at her. The sexual undertone in his words made her feel noxious to her core.

She wordlessly looked at the girl, Maria, who was just about out the door, her expression read "are you going to do something about this?" She of course didn't think of the woman as her caretaker, but it was the girl's task to escort her, so she was hoping she could trust her with such a task without any trouble along the way.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 1:32 am

Maria giggled a little when Aergia described how her previous dealings with debt owners went. Of course, she knew most people in her line of work weren't known for their patience, nor their ability to talk over problems. Maria, however, wasn't like most in her line of work. But she had to be honest. "Oh, I would. If you as much thought about escaping or fighting me." She answered as casually as they had been talking earlier. Making no big deal about it as long as she would comply.

"If you drink any more you might get an extra debt for me." Maria joked, before continuing on a slightly more serious tone. Joking aside, I think you should be at least a little sober for when we see the one that you owe. Wouldn't want to make things worse than they are, do you? It wasn't really that she mind drinking with her, if only she would pay her own drinks and that the drink wouldn't interfere with Maria's work it would be alright.

She saw a man going closer to Aergia and grab her hand. For now, Maria wanted to see how she would deal with this. According to what Maria knew, she wasn't as harmless as she let on she was. She first took a look at Max though, who just turned around. Which meant that it was alright for her to do whatever she wanted to him. Yea, someone bothering other customers could scare customers than having a troublemaker beaten up, which happened all the time though. If this guy wasn't careful though, he could gain more than a few bruises. She saw the other woman looking to Maria for help. She raised an eyebrow, "like you couldn't handle it yourself." After which she rolled her eyes while giggling, thinking of a really funny idea while walking towards the drunk and Aergia.

"Hey, hotshot! What do you think you are doing!" She said as she neared the guy and hit him in the face with her palm before he even knew she was that close. "You know better than trying to have fun with my girlfriend!" Of course, this guy knew her. She knew she was usually carefree, but knew what she could do when she became angry. If he needed to have any more arguments about what kind of situation he was in, it would be with steel.
Back to top Go down
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:42 am

"I wouldn't worry about me getting intoxicated, it'd take practically a entire days worth of beers to do that," Aergia said. "And that debt comment was vicious. Well played," she added stoically.

Aergia stood without moving from the man's grasp. The man's grip on her butt was so firm it hurt and every second of it made her feel noxious as she knew curiosity was getting to him. She saw the girl give her back a look and she interpreted the meaning rather well. Although she was hoping she didn't actually mean that aergia had to deal with this herself. Oh how she hoped.

No doubt she could take down the man, but it really wouldn't be very efficient. Clone magic had helped her many times... many times, alas, it was a supplementary magic rather than one meant for actual fighting. Sure, she had taken down many men such as this one with it. But, considering her rather poor physical conditioning and her gender being a disadvantage she still always need edat least three or four clones to take down most men. She'd likely do more damage to the bar than the man himself before the fight would be over and done with.

That said, she was more than pleased when the girl had stepped in to her aid. Like lightning she was there to her aid. If Aergia actually cared for fighting she perhaps would have been impressed by how powerful the girl was. Or perhaps if she didn't here the girl's claim. Girlfriend. She turned to her, not as much surprised as confused. "Was claiming me your girlfriend really necessary?" she asked with a sigh. She probably should have waited until they were out of the fire to say that, but the surprise made her ask immediately.

"Is this your girlfriend or not?" the guy asked from his position on the floor.

"Yea, yea, I'm her girlfriend," Aergia responded if only to pass the situation. Not entirely believable, but the man didn't look like he'd pry further if it was Maria making the claim. She seemed to have some sort of odd respect from others.

The man laughed heartedly. "Where'd you find such a girl, Maria. I can see every bit of her from down here," he said. Aergia scowled at him, although she had learned long ago that whereas in Ena people feared angering her, in Fiore, dressed as she was, no one ever really took her seriously. It came off looking more cute than angry. She moved away from him so as to stop him from looking up under her strands of clothing.

He stood and grinned. "Either way, I know better not to touch her if she's yours. You should bring her around more often though. Just seeing her is a treat," he said with a wink. Aergia scoffed. She was planning to return to the bar for a drink after this whole money ordeal was over and done with.A real drink. Now she wasn't sure. Then again, that was assuming she even had any money left after this.
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 12:17 am

Sure she did, as did anyone when they thought more of themselves than they could. In any case, the sooner Maria brought the other girl to her client the faster her job was over. She was about to say it was a joke, but that would ruin the fun. Oh, come on, it wasn't like Aergia couldn't break out any moment. If so, how was it possible that Mr.Box and who know who else hadn't captured her at this point? If some random stranger tried that on Maria, her first attack would probably be enough to remind him that everything she has earned was with physical combat. Consequence be damned.

Necessary? No, it wasn't necessary at all. But right now, she couldn't cause a fuss in the middle of town when she needed to get someone to her client. It was better than just cutting the man down right now. At least for Maria, as she knew that Maxwell would turn the rumor around for her, making it sound very different than it first was. Eventually nobody would know what was true or right anymore and forget about it. Still might take some time though, might just skip out on this place for a few days.

"Yes, Aergia, Let's go before we are late. Maria said while attempting to grab Aergia's arm and take her outside the pub. She picked a last coin from her pocket and threw it towards Max. "That was for last time." She calmly said, but she knew that Max understood very well what she meant with that coin. You don't make a life as shady bar owner if you didn't understood clues like that.

"Not really, but if not I might have needed to beat him up a little to hard." She told the woman when they were outside and closed the door. "Don't worry about it, it'll be fine. It's not like it's the only bar in town." She said, of course she didn't inform Aergia of the countermeasures she had taken herself. Max would surely defuse this situation a little bit, or at least minimize the damage done. "Perhaps, if you wore normal clothing people might not give you so much unwanted attention." It didn't have to cover that much, but what she was wearing showed a lot of skin.
Back to top Go down
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Aergia stumbled slightly as she was rushed outside by the girl. She felt like a child now. Considering the situation she really didn't mind all that much. The sooner they were out of the bar the better. Alas, the elf princess could feel it. She knew it. A lecture was coming. She really didn't need to be lectured by some little girl who, other than being same height with her, seemed half her age at best.

"Considering you just claimed me your girlfriend and he just rest his hand on my butt some people would say he deserved being beaten a little too hard. With the way you reacted anyone with a brain could have see that the two of us weren't together. Thank god that guy didn't have one I guess though," she responded stoically. She knew she making a scene out of nothing since they managed to escape regardless, but she felt that it was important, more or less. "Either way, a fight would have been troublesome indeed I guess."

"I know what you are getting at, but I'm sorry, I won't change my clothing for such petty reasons," she said. There was no anger in her tone, albeit there was a hint of indignation. "If you have such a problem with it perhaps you should wear it too. One person is a stand out, two people is a statement. Or something like that. I don't really care."

"How far is this place anyway might I asked?" she added. She knew she was perhaps being a handful so she asked the question rather politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]   Hiding in plain sight? [Maria] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding in plain sight? [Maria]
Page 1 of 1