2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

Jewels : 320004
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal Empty
PostSubject: Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal   Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 3:33 am

Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal Z

SPELL NAME: The Black Armor
DESCRIPTION: An armor that completely covers the wearers skin. The helmet is magical in that it can be used to change the users voice to that of a deep man. It is impossible from the outside to tell who is in the armor as the armor is specifically designed to hide the users body frame. Making it the same for everyone once you wear it. It also gives of an eerie coldness, which only makes to user looks scarier and red, glowing eyes pierce through the helmet when worn. It protects the user from receiving damage up B rank damage. If it is hit by an A rank attack it still halves the damage it does. It's broken after receiving 1 B rank worth of damage.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Sustained, 3 posts cooldown if dispelled before broken.

Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal 2Q==

SPELL NAME: The Black Blade
DESCRIPTION: A large, two handed sword which it took Maria a year of training to wear it efficiently. It looks rather sinister and it can easily fracture a creatures bones if it scores a direct hit. It's about two meters large. It can be broken by dealing damage equal to 1 A rank of damage. It also emits the same cold aura the black armor does. This sword deals just a little more damage than S rank, but has otherwise no magical effects other then letting of a cosmetic dark, cold aura.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Sustained, 4 posts cooldown if dispelled before broken.

SPELL NAME: Heaven's Wheel Armor
DESCRIPTION: This armor allows the user to summon a large amounts of otherwise normal blades, which the user can use to defend and attack with. The user can keep up to ten blades at the same time. If the users keeps focusing very hard, standing still and gets plenty of preparation time this amount can double. But that is impractical in a real fight. The swords hover around the caster until the caster decides to use them, at which they will fly at the enemy the caster sends them to. Upon impact, it cut's through skin with ease, severely harming the bones inside. these swords maximum range is 30 meters. The armor can be broken after being hit for S rank Damage, which can also come from multiple lower rank attacks. Breaking the armor dispels all effects on the swords, causing them to fall on the ground, broken and unusable. the caster can also hold the swords to use as weapons, in which case they break after being hit for A rank damage. The swords deal S-rank damage when held, and when fired deal C-rank damage, but if there are less weapons this may be more. If there are 7 weapons or less, it deals B-rank damage. If there are 4 swords or less, it deals A-rank damage. If there is only one sword, it will deal S-rank damage. The swords that are hovering around the caster, but not flying at the target stay above the caster, they will not attack a target all at once. Though some large opponents might be hit by the circling blades.  She can fire of 3 swords per posts.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Sustained, 5 posts cooldown if dispelled before broken.

Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal 2Q==

SPELL NAME: Spear of Penetration
DESCRIPTION: This spear is an ancient relic Maria found on one of her toughest missions yet. It's a special spear that is especially made to pierce through defensive spells. It automatically breaks any kind of defensive spell, and if it was of A rank or below Then she can pierce even further to hit the enemy just behind the shield, barrier or armor. It's 2.20 m long and if it hits it will severely harm the bones of where it hit, and cut through skin like a knife through butter. Can be destroyed when it receives damage equal to an S ranked spell. Note that while this breaks armor and things that protect the target, but it does not dispel any defensive buffs the target might have through other means. It deals S rank damage, but only B rank if it goes through a shield first.
DURATION/COOLDOWN Sustained, 5 posts cooldown if dispelled before broken.

Last edited by Maria Fay on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlexModVaan

AlexModVaan

Jewels : 318999

PostSubject: Re: Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal   Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:27 am

Checks will be made in Red.

Original:

SPELL NAME: The Black Armor
DESCRIPTION: An armor that completely covers the wearers skin. The helmet is magical in that it can be used to change the users voice to that of a deep man. It is impossible from the outside to tell who is in the armor as the armor is specifically designed to hide the users body frame. Making it the same for everyone once you wear it. It also gives of an eerie coldness, which only makes to user looks scarier and red, glowing eyes pierce through the helmet when worn. It protects the user from receiving damage up B rank damage. If it is hit by an A rank attack it still halves the damage it does. It's broken after receiving 1 B rank worth of damage.
DURATION/COOLDOWN up till 5 posts, 3 posts cooldown if dispelled before broken.

SPELL NAME: The Black Blade
DESCRIPTION: A large, two handed sword which it took Maria a year of training to wear it efficiently. It looks rather sinister and it can easily fracture a creatures bones if it scores a direct hit. It's about two meters large. It can be broken by dealing damage equal to 1 A rank of damage. It also emits the same cold aura the black armor does.I do need to know how much damage it does. Does it just do your character's physical damage which would be S-Rank, or does it do a little extra from the blade itself? Perfect example of this is Alexander, with most of his spells dealing both Physical and Magical damage. Just edit as you would think this weapon would work.
DURATION/COOLDOWN up to 5 posts, 4 posts cooldown if dispelled before broken.

SPELL NAME: Heaven's Wheel Armor
DESCRIPTION: This armor allows the user to summon a large amounts of otherwise normal blades, which the user can use to defend and attack with. The user can keep up to ten blades at the same time. If the users keeps focusing very hard, standing still and gets plenty of preparation time this amount can double. But that is impractical in a real fight. The swords hover around the caster until the caster decides to use them, at which they will fly at the enemy the caster sends them to. Upon impact, it cut's through skin with ease, severely harming the bones inside. these swords maximum range is 30 meters. The armor can be broken after being hit for S rank Damage, which can also come from multiple lower rank attacks. the caster can also hold the swords to use as weapons, in which case they break after being hit for A rank damage. So first off, how long does it take for the swords to double? 2 posts, 10 posts? Second part, like the above, how much damage. I would say that they possibly deal less damage due to the amount of blades you have, possibly C-Rank damage when they are flying around and S-Rank physical when wielding them. I do say C-Rank due to TEN flying swords being hard to dodge >.<. And sorry, but for precaution I will only allow 3 to be used per post for flying around(this does not include the ones you may or may not be holding).
DURATION/COOLDOWN up till 5 posts, 5 posts cooldown if dispelled before broken.

SPELL NAME: Spear of Penetration
DESCRIPTION: This spear is an ancient relic Maria found on one of her toughest missions yet. It's a special spear that is especially made to pierce through defensive spells. It automatically breaks any kind of defensive spell, and if it was of A rank or below Then she can pierce even further to hit the enemy just behind the shield, barrier or armor. It's 2.20 m long and if it hits it will severely harm the bones of where it hit, and cut through skin like a knife through butter. Can be destroyed when it receives damage equal to an S ranked spell. Note that while this breaks armor and things that protect the target, but it does not dispel any defensive buffs the target might have through other means. Still as before, how much damage. I'm going to go ahead and limit this one myself due to its piercing nature and call it for B-Rank Damage. Yes this may seem to be a little undercutting it for a S-Rank weapon, but you are having a armor-piercing weapon so the reduce damage is needed. I will also have to say that the extend breaking will have to be limited to that of B-Rank.
DURATION/COOLDOWN up till 4 posts, 5 posts cooldown if dispelled before broken.
Back to top Go down
AlexModVaan

AlexModVaan

PostSubject: Re: Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal   Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:27 am

As Side-Note, discussion of Duration was made in CB
Back to top Go down
Maria Fay

Maria Fay

Jewels : 320004
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

PostSubject: Re: Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal   Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:56 am

Tried to find a way to make it not so underwhelming but to somehow let if fit with what you said. If it's not good, let me know.

Bump.
Back to top Go down
AlexModVaan

AlexModVaan

PostSubject: Re: Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal   Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:59 am

Magic Spells:

Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal WKAyZoe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal   Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria Fay's Starter Arsenal
Page 1 of 1