Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 425192
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:06 pm

STAFF POSITION
Due to several reasons, I can't handle everything that's going on this site. My schedules are really busy and I have only a few amount of free time to spend on this site. Hereby, I'm looking for an extra hand to help me managing things around here. Only 1 position is unlocked.

ROOKIE MODERATOR
Staff Position 100x100

Your job includes:

• Accepting Apps and move it to the Approved section
  • Accepting Magics and move it to the Approved section
  • Answering Member Questions
  • Updating claims, checking if members roll the right thing and apply for the same thing

You don't need to:

• Edit Jewels
  • Edit Member Groups
    NOTE: I will do all things above this when I check the site, your approval stamp should sastify me as I will edit their jewels, groups, and details as soon as I see your approval stamp. (Meaning I won't check their rolls and their claims anymore. It's your job to help me ^^)

Any questions? Ask below. This moderator will be in-training, as soon as I see that he/she has the potential, I will promote this mod and unlock everything for him including editing the jewels.

Form used to apply:
Code:

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]Character in FTE[/b]:
[b]Staff Experience[/b]: tell me about this, specify any difficulties you find if any
[b]RP Experience[/b]: tell me about this
[b]Why I should pick you?[/b]: Add anything you want to convince me ^^
[b]Other[/b]: act as a note
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

Jewels : 341306
Character Magic : Poison Dragon Slayer
Guild : Fairy Tail

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 12:14 am

Name: LaWaylon
Timezone: Central
Character in FTE:Kyoto/Nukpana
Staff Experience: I've ran several DBZ RPGs back in the day that I was either admin of or co-admin. I've also ran a couple of MUDs (Multi-user Dungeons text-based) that were Rp Enforced ranging from Fantasy to Anime. Have also been a Lead Rp Admin and setting up events and world plots.
RP Experience: I'm 29 I have lots lol ranging from DBZ, Gundamn, Naruto, Fantasy, to modern.
Why I should pick you?: I know what it takes for an RPG to run successfully and that is active staff. Without that loyal players only remain for so long and I see this place as a great opportunity for it to be made into one of top FT RPGs.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Vaan

Alexander Vaan

Jewels : 320055
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Lightning Demon Slayer
Guild : Sabertooth

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:00 am

Name:Andrew(If you wanting real names)
Timezone: Central
Character in FTE: Alexander Vaan/ Kosovo Misogi
Staff Experience:I have been a mod, a admin, and a co-owner. I have been put into a position where I was a owner(during my same co-owner time) for months on a site. For specifics, I had Mod for 4 sites(One currently active), admin for 2 sites, and co-owned for 1 site. My accumulative time for moderation/administration would be at least 2 years.
RP Experience: I have been RPing since the age of 15(currently 20). I have not only the rp experience of Forumotion sites, I've been on CB rps and do irl DnD RP. These RP(strictly forum based) have ranged from Fantasy, Naruto, Bleach, FT, and even a steampunk and sci-fi.
Why I should pick you?: I have time, and the motivation, to help this community grow. I want to see this site become something, I really do, and I have sat in the CB looking at the applications sections and want to grade them(Know its not my job) because I want to rp with them, and let them get started on there adventure. I personally want to get this place running and get this site up that tough uphill battle of the Forumotion listings. As a member of so many sites, I know the feeling of waiting a long time to get this REALLY cool character into the fray, and I want to help alleviate that time.
On to the note of moderating not just apps, I really enjoy fights(on a more personal RP note) and could really effectively moderate fights. This is a thing that comes up as a really difficult when coming to moderating in this sort of environment (moderated a site similar to this one). I was the 'go to guy' for fight arguments, because its a very hard thing to do due to the love we have for our characters and the fact that we do not want them to lose. I have effectively settled about 30 of these issues before and would love to help even more.
On to the other more common moderating things, like grading missions and watching the Chat-box, is something that I would just do naturally and have been told by others that I did it relatively well and enjoyed my presence. I just want to leave this with the fact that I really just want to help this site, and I just want to see it grow to be big.
Other: I know you may not want it as of right now( due to the somewhat small loyal community so far) but it may be helpful to have at least 2 maybe 3 mods. I do believe that not only will it help alleviate not only some work of you, but would even possibly bring and keep more members knowing that their apps would be graded sooner than later(I noticed that you grade most things in morning time for me, and I am required to wait till you get in for the day).
Back to top Go down
Bold Reedsprite

Bold Reedsprite

Jewels : 347610
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Embodiment
Guild : Magic Council

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:19 am

Name: Bold
Timezone: Central United States (Chicago timezone)
Character in FTE: Bold Reedsprite
Staff Experience: I've been a moderator for almost all the sites I've been to. Those that I haven't been a moderator on I have instead done Graphics work for the site. I've been on strict sites (rules about everything...everything...) and some that are rather carefree and chill.
RP Experience: 4 years (Fairy Tail, Magi, and Fullmetal Alchemist)
Why I should pick you?: I can not only check what's in the list above, but I can also create graphics for the site if ever necessary.
Other: act as a note
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:13 pm

NO MORE APPLICATION!
I hereby announce that I'm appointing Alexander Vaan and Kyoto Shozomak as the Rookie Mod.
I hope they can bring fair judgements and also, help the community in a lot of aspects. I do hope that they can replace me when I'm away or assist me when there's a lot of works to do.
For the rest, do not be discouraged if you're not picked by me. If I open more positions, do NOT hesitate to apply. I don't bite so don't worry ^^

@Alexander and @Kyoto: Please make an OOC account and that account will acquire the staff's privileges. Reply to this thread if you finish in creating the account. ^^
Back to top Go down
AlexModVaan

AlexModVaan

Jewels : 318999

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:04 am

Here is my Moderator account (Alexander). I'm really bad with names >.< but here I is.
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 321105
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 7:56 am

OOC Account - Kyoto
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:28 pm

Your account is ready! Please let me know if you don't have any moderator abilities.

If you can, please send me 100x100 icon to be put in the staff bar. ^^
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 321105
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 12:42 am

Back to top Go down
AlexModVaan

AlexModVaan

Jewels : 318999

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:26 am

100x100 Pic:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Position Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Position   Staff Position I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Position
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: THE INFORMATION :: Announcement-
Jump to: