AuthorMessage
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

Jewels : 341804
Character Rank : A-rank
Character Magic : Clone Magic
Guild : Rogue

Aergia's ξ Magic Empty
PostSubject: Aergia's ξ Magic   Aergia's ξ Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:59 am

SPELL NAME: Hive Mind [Passive]
DESCRIPTION: Aergia passively shares what can be described as a "Hive Mind" with all her clones ad vice versa. They act as one essentially and she pretty much likes to use the term "you get one you get all" when referring to herself or her clones.

As a Hive Mind, Aergia and her clones are able to communicate telepathically regardless of the distance between them. Their senses are perfectly linked, making it possible for her to see what they see, hear what they hear, etc, while not interrupting her own senses. This comes with the risk of her sense being overwhelmed of course if there are strong smells, sounds, etc, albeit she can most times shrug it off.

Perhaps the most important ability of having a Hive Mind is the fact that when using her cloning techniques there really isn't a "real her". Her Hive Mind makes it as that if her real body is taken out then her psyche, magical power, etc, is transferred to a random clone. And essentially to take out her you must take them all out.
DURATION/COOLDOWN: N/A

SPELL NAME: Magic Mirrors
DESCRIPTION: This spell earns it name from the fact that Aergia is able to create clones of herself that all take up individual traits of her own character. Laziness, gluttony, happiness, love, anger, angst, boredom. There is no way for her to determine which clones may actually be creayed as they are always random, albeit a clone with the same personality is never created twice.

They clones can use any of her magic except cloning, also, the effects would be treated as one rank lower in general effectiveness. These clones are more special that her standard "Mass Cloning" as they are actually able to take a single hit equivalent to rank of this spell (A rank).

Like all her cloning spells, the amount of clones she can create is influenced by how much money she has due to her liking for it. At A rank she can create clones equal to the amount of jewels she has divided by four hundred (400), at S rank divided by three hundred (300) and at Z rank divided by one hundred (100). Ranked also influences the duration and cooldown of this spell.
DURATION/COOLDOWN: 6 posts // 4 posts

SPELL NAME: Mass Cloning
DESCRIPTION: Aergia most dismissal spell which takes advantages of numbers more than any of her spells. With it she is able to create a vast quantity of clones for multitple purposes. She perhaps most uses it for the sake of espionage or field advantage due to her "Hive Mind" with her clones.

Beyond being able to pin people down by teaming up these clones don't have much effect in battle as they cna be considered civilian NPCs in terms of actual skill. A single spell, regardless of rank, is enough to take them out, they can't use any of Aergia's spells and the rest of their stats is the equivalent to that of a standard civilian NPC.

Like all her cloning spells, the amount of clones she can create is influenced by how much money she has due to her liking for it. At A rank she can create clones equal to the amount of jewels she has divided by five (5), at A rank divided by four (4), at S rank divided by three (3) and at Z rank divided by one(1). Ranked also influences the duration and cooldown of this spell.
DURATION/COOLDOWN: 5 posts // 3 posts

SPELL NAME: Perfect Clone
DESCRIPTION: Perhaps Aergia's greates ability with Cloning Magic which enables he to create a single perfect clone of herself. This clone is not like her other clones which are copies of her, but in fact becomes an entirely independent vessel. They no longer share a "Hive Mind" as the clone now develops its own hive and the the clone cannot be dismissed by her like the others once it is created and can only dismiss itself.

The clone shares Aergia's stats; able to deal B rank damage with physical attacks, endure relatively high ranked spells, run at B rank speeds and can use all of her spells without affecting her own stamina. The clone usually shares her personality, albeit in some instances it's personality can differ greatly. Such a draw back may essentially cause clones to go "rogue" in which case they go off on their own. Thus far only one clone has gone rogue, said clone being evil (as if you didn't see that coming).
DURATION/COOLDOWN: N/A // Once per thread

Last edited by Aergia ξ on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 424092
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

Aergia's ξ Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aergia's ξ Magic   Aergia's ξ Magic I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 3:36 pm

PENDING!
minor edit only. no worries ^^
Perfect Clone: You may state a damage there since the clone itself shares Aergia's stats. I would like you to put that each physical attacks delivered by your clone will be B-rank damage.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Aergia's ξ Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aergia's ξ Magic   Aergia's ξ Magic I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 5:56 pm

IS this fixed?
Back to top Go down
Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Aergia's ξ Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aergia's ξ Magic   Aergia's ξ Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Once again, is this fixed?
Back to top Go down
Aergia ξ

Aergia ξ

Jewels : 341804
Character Rank : A-rank
Character Magic : Clone Magic
Guild : Rogue

Aergia's ξ Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aergia's ξ Magic   Aergia's ξ Magic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Yes, fixed.
Back to top Go down
UnRestricted

UnRestricted

Jewels : 320005
Character Rank : Z
Character Magic : Nullification/Dispel

Aergia's ξ Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aergia's ξ Magic   Aergia's ξ Magic I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 4:28 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aergia's ξ Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aergia's ξ Magic   Aergia's ξ Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aergia's ξ Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Tail END :: THE CREATION :: The Market :: Approved-
Jump to: