AuthorMessage
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

Jewels : 341957
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Fortification Magic [Custom]
Guild : Sabertooth

the bastion of sabertooth Empty
PostSubject: the bastion of sabertooth   the bastion of sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:04 pm

twenty nine years old
sabertooth guildmaster
bicurious & single

allies
other half •• practically family •• inseparable •• attached at the hip •• childhood friends •• partners in crime •• best friends •• confidant •• close friends •• good friends •• enemies turned friends •• drinking buddies •• party buddies •• on and off •• acquaintance •• first name basis •• just met •• friend of a friend •• same circle

animosities
go to hell •• hardcore hatred •• hatred •• one sided hatred •• dislike •• one sided dislike •• backstabbed •• cheated •• rivalry •• friendly rivalry •• friends turned enemy •• jealousy •• envy •• avoidance •• scared of •• intimidation •• indifference •• annoyance •• tolerance •• by association

affairs
in love •• true love •• past love •• final relationship •• current relationship •• possible future relationship •• on and off dating •• past relationship - good terms •• past relationship - still chemistry •• current-past-future fling •• mutual crush •• one sided crush •• past crush •• friends with benefits •• enemies with benefits •• make out buddies •• one night stand •• lust •• physical attraction •• sexual tension •• hot and cold •• flirting •• fleeting glances

alternates
family •• future family •• love / hate •• good influence •• bad influence •• mixed feelings •• confusion •• protective over you •• protective over me •• mutual protection •• respected •• trusted •• mentor •• tutor •• admired •• obsession •• stalker •• roommate •• classmates •• emotional support •• forbidden friends •• forbidden love •• forbidden lovers •• other - specify
Back to top Go down
Nolan Marks

Nolan Marks

Jewels : 317855
Character Rank : A-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

PostSubject: Re: the bastion of sabertooth   the bastion of sabertooth I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:12 am

How about ex lovers that have some animosity towards each other but for the most part get along in whimsical manner which might indicate feelings that each still have for each other.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

Jewels : 340106
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Poison Dragon Slayer
Guild : Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: the bastion of sabertooth   the bastion of sabertooth I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:53 pm

Childhood friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

PostSubject: Re: the bastion of sabertooth   the bastion of sabertooth I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Nolan Marks wrote:
How about ex lovers that have some animosity towards each other but for the most part get along in whimsical manner which might indicate feelings that each still have for each other.
Sounds great. Of course no one would notice it since Kryssa is stern with everyone, but yea, certainly I can play up some extra animosity between the two in a kind of funny fashion. Something like she might offer to make him something and fills it with salt. Pretty much no hard feelings but she just likes making his life hell just for the fun of it.

Kyoto Shozomak wrote:
Childhood friends Smile
Sounds good. I can also see a bit of friendly rivalry since Kryssa sees all the guilds as rivals. He'll always be welcomed by her though, although like with Nolan, I see her messing with him sometimes just for the hell of it. The two can probably most bond over scaring little children or something, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

PostSubject: Re: the bastion of sabertooth   the bastion of sabertooth I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Yeah that is what I was thinking, child hood friends both become Guildmasters. Still close friends but have that rivalry going Wink
Back to top Go down
Nolan Marks

Nolan Marks

Jewels : 317855
Character Rank : A-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

PostSubject: Re: the bastion of sabertooth   the bastion of sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 am

Sounds great ^_^ if you want to do a thread soon just message me!
Back to top Go down
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

PostSubject: Re: the bastion of sabertooth   the bastion of sabertooth I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Kk, we should thread ASAP of course. I'm willing to start one thread for one of you, the other will have to start for me. So pretty much first come first serve or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

PostSubject: Re: the bastion of sabertooth   the bastion of sabertooth I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 9:46 am

Wanna start ours?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bastion of sabertooth   the bastion of sabertooth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the bastion of sabertooth
Page 1 of 1