Brandish
Admin
Brandish

Jewels : 423992
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Mass Manipulation
Guild : The Sorcerer Magazine

II. Plot & Setting Empty
PostSubject: II. Plot & Setting   II. Plot & Setting I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:33 pm

PROLOGUE

Rumors were spread like Wildfire about the presence of a stronger empire than the one in Ishgar. In year X781, Alvarez attempted to wage war on Ishgar's countries in a bid to capture Fairy Tail's most sacred artifact, Lumen Histoire, but were thought to have halted their invasion after being subjected to the might of Etherion and threatened with Face. However, in year X791, Alvarez began to march and invade the borders of Ishgar, forgetting about the threat of Etherion and Face. Three former Magic Council members did an expedition to unlock Face because Alvarez didn't stop their movement across the border of Ishgar.

Finally, the Face was unsealed. This dangerous weapon nullified all magics across the continent and destroyed every magic's users on the land. Earthland was plunged into chaos and the disappearance of famous mages made the news, it was the end line of magic. Fortunately, 5% of the population managed to restore their power with unknown methods and these mages shall rise to build the magic world once again. They are trying to find a place to settle in. But, it seems their journey won't be easy as evils begin to make their own moves while the magic council is inactive.

SETTING

• Earthland is the world. The eastern part of Earth Land is occupied by a very large peninsula called Ishgar, that around is surrounded by scattered isles of differing sizes; the peninsula itself is linked to the mainland, whose geography is mainly unknown. The western continent of Earth Land is called Alakitasia which is much more monolithic compared to Ishgar, with few islands. The current year is X791, magic is quite rare due to the face being unsealed. Guilds are closed down but some are trying to rebuild their guilds, starting from the beginning. Magic Council isn't exist due to the Face incident and it will take some time to replace the council members who went missing.
  • Only few known guilds are starting from the beginning: Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Grimoire Heart
  • For now, Alvarez and Ishgar is in a chaotic state. The Spriggans are disbanded after the disappearance of their emperor.
  • The slayers are 2nd generation slayers, infused with a lacrima with the Slayers magic.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytailend.rpg-board.net

II. Plot & Setting
Page 1 of 1