AuthorMessage
Olympia

Olympia

Jewels : 351061
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Arc of Time
Guild : Sabertooth

Olympia's Plotter Empty
PostSubject: Olympia's Plotter   Olympia's Plotter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:52 am

• Friends: Olympia is a great friend for other extroverts. She likes to talk a lot, tell jokes, and just plainly socialize. She is the ‘Jester’ of the group, often making people laugh. She often acts laid back when talking and is rarely serious unless the situation needs her to. One thing you should know about her is the fact that she is selfless. She will risk her life for her friend’s sake, just as long as what they need her to do is reasonable. She will not risk her life to get cash for her friend just because they want to buy a cool new item. Her friends are mainly people from her guild or from any other light guilds. (Open for Indefinite friends)
    @Alaude @open @open

• Enemies:Olympia’s personality changes quite a bit when interacting with an enemy. She is serious and even a bit cold at times. She will not so much as smile to them. Her temper will result in so bad effects to her enemy so watch out. Grudges are actually quite rare for her since she is a quick to anger and easy to forgive type of person. That doesn’t man she doesn’t have grudges. Olympia’s enemies are often from dark guilds since she dislikes them… a lot. She also can be enemies with guildless or light guild people if they want to destroy her dream as well. (Open for Indefinite enemies)
    @Desara @open @open

• Romance: Want a girl who’s kind, submissive and romantic? You come to the wrong person. Olympia is the complete opposite of that. It is quite hard for her to be in a romantic relationship considering the fact that her attraction toward other people are nearly nonexistent. She does has some, but it is nearly impossible. She often thinks of a romantic partner as a person who is closer than a best friend but their relation will most likely have no romantic outcome. (Open for ONE character, note this one can change spontaneously)
    @open

• Rivals: Becoming a rival of Olympia is pretty easy. If you push her buttons too much she will almost immediately consider you a rival of her. She will often get in verbal fights and those will sometimes escalate into full scale physical fights. Her normal light-hearted sense of humor will turn dark. Rivals can be anyone, just as long as you somehow manage to piss her off really badly she will almost immediately consider you a rival (Open for two rivals)
    @open @open

Last edited by Olympia on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Olympia's Plotter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympia's Plotter   Olympia's Plotter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:21 am

I can take one of the enemy spots if you like, there's no way that they would get along and Desara's goals would definitely be a threat to Olympia's dreams.
Back to top Go down
Alaude

Alaude

Jewels : 339753
Character Rank : S-rank
Character Magic : Darkness Magic
Guild : Sabertooth

Olympia's Plotter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympia's Plotter   Olympia's Plotter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:42 am

LETS BE FRIENDSSSSSSSS *Pounces*
Back to top Go down
Johann Argon

Johann Argon

Jewels : 318257
Character Rank : S-Rank
Guild : Grimoire Heart

Olympia's Plotter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympia's Plotter   Olympia's Plotter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 7:38 pm

pah, such a peasant. I have no idea what your dreams are, but they're probably in conflict with my goals. As such, it's safe to say we'll be enemies
Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

Jewels : 340106
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Poison Dragon Slayer
Guild : Fairy Tail

Olympia's Plotter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympia's Plotter   Olympia's Plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:15 am

Friends Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olympia's Plotter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympia's Plotter   Olympia's Plotter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympia's Plotter
Page 1 of 1