AuthorMessage
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

Jewels : 343157
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Fortification Magic [Custom]
Guild : Sabertooth

A personal day [Kyoto] Empty
PostSubject: A personal day [Kyoto]   A personal day [Kyoto] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 am

Kryssa's face was reserved from any actual impressiveness she had towards the building. Fairy Tail that is. Once considered the most powerful guild in Fiore, standing before it, she got a different feeling entirely. True enough, Fairy Tail had never been a very bold guild, a beautiful contras to Sabertooth she always thought. Their old guild house looked like nothing impressive, in her opinion. But now it looked like it wwas about to cave in on it's self.

Alas, her entire problem with the building now was that she had expected more of it considered who the guild master was. She thought for sure he would have done something about the guild's situation by now. Alas, she understood things well enough, having to deal with her own renovations of Sabertooth, that it wasn't as easily said as done. But she had gotten the guild back on it's feet pretty well thus far.

Regardless, she didn't travel so far from Oak town to judge. A personal day she calledit. Much needed really. It was going to be a pleasant experience seeing him again. And with her expression still stern, she rapped on the Fairy Tail guild door with her usual authority.

Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

Jewels : 341306
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Poison Dragon Slayer
Guild : Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: A personal day [Kyoto]   A personal day [Kyoto] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:05 am

Kyoto sat in his sanctuary thinking of a new design plan for the guild hall, things like this were out of his league he wasn't into the development of properties, but it was his duty to get some construction done around the place. A familiar knock at the guild doors caught his ears as he stood up from his wooden chair. A smile came across as an image of "her" entered into his mind, it had been a long time since he had actually hung out with her or even talked to her with everything that had gone on. Seemed like he was always busy or defending his guild members actions, but today it would change.

Kyoto made his way downstairs to the guilds entrance as he wanted to be the one to open the doors to at his friends arrival. Kyoto didn't even bother putting on his mask, as it was so important he had completely forgot to grab it, but then again she was a very good friend of his that he had known for a very long time so it didn't even matter. He clutched the handles on the door as he slowly opened them having the biggest smile on his face.

"Hello, Kryssa" he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Kryssa Katsaros

Kryssa Katsaros

Jewels : 343157
Character Rank : Z-rank
Character Magic : Fortification Magic [Custom]
Guild : Sabertooth

PostSubject: Re: A personal day [Kyoto]   A personal day [Kyoto] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:57 pm

There was a audible screech from the door as it was pushed open. The familiar face came into view, and admittedly, she felt a flutter of happiness in her tummy at the sight of him. Of course though, as usual, she didn't show it as her face remained stern and indifferent. Alas, he was familiar with her enough to know what she really felt behind that those piercing eyes.

She stood for a moment, looking him up and down critically. Finally, she stepped forward and then embraced him in a loving hug. The six inch height difference between them was enough for her to wrapped her arms around his waist nuzzle her face into his neck and chest. "All this time and all I get is a hello," she said, still holding onto him.

She allowed herself to enjoy the hug for as much as twenty seconds. When she was finally content she planted a friendly kiss on his chest then pulled back. "Wipe that smile of your face, you look ridiculous," she said to him sternly returning to protocol.

Back to top Go down
Kyoto Shozomak

Kyoto Shozomak

Jewels : 341306
Character Rank : Z-Rank
Character Magic : Poison Dragon Slayer
Guild : Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: A personal day [Kyoto]   A personal day [Kyoto] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 am

Kyoto's smile grew wider as she spoke, it had been so long since he had talked to her he had somewhat forgotten what her voice sounded like. He met her as she embraced him hugging his waist, making him so comfortable he closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly. Kyoto began to think good memories of them while embraced in the hug, but before it could continue any more she kissed him on the cheek and pulled away from him.

"I don't believe that I can do that" he said, with his face still holding the large smile.

"How about we take a walk, I've been needing a reason to get away from my reconstruction plans of this place anyways" he announced softly as his smile slowly vanished.

He allowed Kryssa to lead afterall she was blocking his way to walkout, and he was always the gentlemen type and it came natural to him.

"After you" he said with a wink and a slight grin. Kyoto felt relaxed and at ease with her around, noone would bother them considering how strong they were individually so with both together most threats would be null. He decided in his mind this would be his relaxation day to spend with his child hood friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A personal day [Kyoto]   A personal day [Kyoto] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A personal day [Kyoto]
Page 1 of 1